1st/2nd Birthday Cake Smash & Splash Photoshoot Super Package – Gift Card/Voucher (Gift Boxed) (Copy)
Who’s it for?
The cake smash & Splash photoshoot gift cards are perfect for all little-ones celebrating their 1st or 2nd birthdays.
The sessions themselves include a free cake, so you don’t need to source one yourself.
I always make sure that we capture a nice variety of different images as well as the cake smash itself so you have a great variety to choose from. I have lots of props in the studio including baby swings, a ball pool, and my country-style sink for the splashy bathtub photos. I also have lots of towels, pillows, sheets, etc. for some lovely bedtime photos.
If you wish, you can also include any siblings or even mum & dad in any of the photos!
- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd birthdays
The gift card includes:
- A Studio Cake Smash & Splash Photoshoot.
- A huge cake (enough to feed 16 people!).
- A pre-consultation by phone or email.
- 1 x Bespoke and edited avant-garde 6×9 Print.
- 2 x Bespoke and edited avant-garde 5×7 Prints.
- £50 gift voucher towards any products.
- £50 Free credit towards any small, medium or large wall product.†
- A 1.5-2hr photoshoot.
- A uniquely personal and enjoyable service.
- 50+ beautifully retouched images to choose from.
- A private viewing of your images a week or so later.
If you would like to include a personal message with your gift card, please add it to the notes section during checkout and it will be included with the gift card.
The gift card will be sent in the post by Royal Mail first class and will arrive in a day or two after order.
If you would like your gift card to be sent directly to your recipient please change the shipping address during checkout. The gift cards come packaged in bubble wrap inside a white postal bag so they won’t be able to tell what it is until it has been opened. It’s a good idea to include a personal message with your gift card so that they know where it’s from; you can add this to the notes section during checkout.
The cake smash & splash photoshoot takes place in my Witney-based studio in West Oxfordshire. I have clients visit me from all over the country but it’s worth checking that the recipients are within reach.
† Free credit may only be used towards small, medium or large wall products.