I’m looking forward to bringing my mobile family portrait studio to my home village, Milton Under Wychwood. The mobile studio is perfect for families who don’t want to travel miles to the nearest high street studio.
The mobile studio is a fully equipped portable studio that can be setup just about anywhere. On June 4th I will setup my studio in Milton village hall for the day and I will be running 45 minute sessions which can be booked for free. There will be lots of backdrops on offer along with a variety of props and something for every family. I aim to take a variety of different portrait styles during your session giving you the most choice possible.
How it works:
- Get in touch today to book your free photo shoot.
- We will discuss a few things about your family and who will be in the photos.
- After booking you will receive a confirmation by email.
- Your session will last 45 minutes and will include a nice variety of different images.
- After your photo shoot you will receive a link to your gallery where you can view your images. There are no viewing sessions or sales pitches.
- You will have the option to purchase prints etc. through your gallery at very competitive prices. These are sent out a few days after placing your order.
- I have years of experience as a family photographer. I know how to get the best out of your session.
- The photo shoots are fun and relaxed.
- Lots of backdrops and props for the best variety.
- No need to travel far to a high street studio.
- There are no viewing sessions or sales pitches after your photo shoot.
- Unbeatable prices on high quality products.
- Speedy turnaround time on prints and products.
- But more importantly – It’s a fantastic way to capture some of your precious family moments forever. I often have clients who wished they had booked sessions earlier when their children were younger but unfortunately there’s no going back and we’re all getting older. I specialise in timeless family portraits that will last for generations and I know that you will be over the moon with joy when you see the images from your session.
I have many different products and print sizes to list but to give you an idea of the cost, a 7×5 pro lustre print is £9.76 compared to the average high street studio cost of £75 (based on Oxfordshire studio prices) making them highly competitive. All of my prints are produced using the latest technology and are far superior to anything achievable in supermarkets or from home printers. I use an ink system colour-matched to my camera/paper and each print has a lifespan of 80 years+ on a wall or over 200 years in an album as well as being 100% waterproof and UV protective.
How to book your free session:
Get in touch today!
Telephone: 01993 256 257